Tips to Buy Custom Teeth Whitening Trays
If your teeth are stained or just not as white as you’d like them to be, you can whiten them with a safe, simple procedure called dental bleaching, which can be done in your own bathroom. With the availability of custom teeth whitening trays online, you do not have to make an expensive trip to the dental office to simply whiten your teeth.
The process to buy custom teeth whitening trays:
Simple dental devices like teeth whitening tray can now be ordered online, saving you hundreds of dollars and the long wait at the dental office.
Once you have placed the order for your custom teeth trays, you will have a home dental impression kit shipped to you in the package, along with a set of instructions.
The next step is to make your own teeth impressions and ship them back to the company in the provided package.
You will have to wait 10-12 days before your custom dental devices arrive at your doorstep.
Now, for the actual process of bleaching, you will have to place a small amount of bleaching solution into the tray and fit it over your teeth. You are required to wear these trays for around 30 minutes each day for up to two weeks.
You must clean them with toothpaste and water after each use to avoid pooling of germs.
Once your teeth reach your preferred shade of white, you can stop using these trays and be ready to confidently flash your bright smile.
Below are some tips to buy custom teeth whitening trays:
- Get your dental problems—caries, gum disease, etc.—treated, as you do not want any existing problems exacerbated with the bleaching chemicals
- Look for a reliable vendor to order your custom teeth whitening trays
- Compare prices and order your custom teeth whitening trays
- Check reviews of previous customers to ensure you are buying a popular product
- Ask for all the inclusions in the given price and look for any additional expenses
- If you need any additional help with the use of your dental impression kit, it’s shipping, or the correct usage of your teeth whitening trays, feel free to put your questions to your vendor
- Once you start using them, do not forget to regularly clean these trays as advised.
To avoid further staining of teeth:
- Brush your teeth daily and ensure there is no food lodgement at any time
- Floss regularly
- Avoid smoking and tobacco use
- Do not indulge excessively in tea, coffee, wine, all of which have the potential to discolour your teeth again
Dental bleaching is a simple dental procedure to brighten up your smile and it has become easier with the availability of custom teeth whitening trays online.