Hawley (Wire) Retainer
Hawley (Wire) Retainer
Amid COVID-19 outbreak, we are associated online with dentists & dental labs.
3-way free shipping | One-time free adjustment or a free remake | Best price
Hawley Retainer After Braces :
- Retains the teeth in their current position and that's why it is also in demand after removing braces.
- A teeth impression kit is included in the price and your teeth impressions are what you will send to us to have your device made.
- We make this same exact retainer for dental offices that we offer directly to the public.
- Can last up to 5 years.
- The way we are able to charge you less is because you are taking your own teeth impressions.
Hawley Retainer (also known as Wire Retainers) is the most durable retainer because it is made of hard acrylic and stainless steel wire. This retainer has a wire that goes across the front of the front 6 teeth and holds the teeth in their current position. The palatal portion is made of a hard acrylic that holds the back teeth in position. It is held in your mouth by two small wire clasps.
The Hawley Retainer only needs to be worn 1 hour per day to prevent any permanent teeth movement. Your teeth may move slightly for the other 23 hours of the day but when you place the retainer back in your mouth each day the teeth will move back into the position where your teeth were when your retainer was made. To insert or remove this retainer, use both hands and push on or pull off evenly with your thumb and index finger. It may take several days for your tongue to get used to the retainer(s) and then your speech will return to normal.
To get the longest life out of your Hawley Retainer simply brush it with toothpaste and water after each use. Do not use hot water because the acrylic can warp. You do not want to wear your retainer when you are eating because the acrylic is breakable.
Plastic - Wire – Stainless Steel
3-way Shipping Process :-
1) Teeth Impressions Kit shipment to you
2) Teeth Impressions Kit back to us (it will take the lab 10-12 business days to manufacture your teeth device(s))
3) Teeth Device(s) shipment back to you
Shipping Method :-
1) Free Shipping USPS First Class Mail
2) $14 USPS Priority Shipping- Fastest Shipping / Tracking & Updates provided
The process was quick and easy. I love the fit. I wished the case was more famine, otherwise, everything was perfect.
Great service, great product
Very pleased with my Hawley retainer. The process was very easy and affordable. Don't waste your money at the dentist's or orthodontist's office!
This is one great company that offers support through the whole process of taking your own impressions, and keeping you abreast of the status of your device!! My only concern is that I'm not sure that the retainers (particularly the upper!) is tight enough to keep my teeth from moving--I say that because I put my old Hawley upper on the other day, and it was extremely tight as if there had been movement...that retainer had the upper palette formed with acrylic whereas the new one is "open"--very comfortable, but I am not sure what to do. Any input would be appreciated! Thank you for your great customer service!! Pam Heinze
Its feels good fits great
All around perfect
Although I ordered around the holiday time they kept me up to date with tracking info the whole time just for it to arrive and be a perfect fit I would 100% recommended